Antique Style Ported Chain Bit with Long Shank
This Antique Shank Show Bit with Silver Arrows is exactly what you have been looking for. Now you can have the beautiful show bit of your dreams and be able to choose the mouthpiece that works best for you and your horse.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This antique style ported chain bit is medium weight to help encourage your horse to keep their head low. Now get the show bit you have always wanted with the mouthpiece that is perfect for you. The chain conforms to the horse’s mouth while the port relieves pressure on the tongue, but is only recommended for a rider with soft hands and a well-broke horse.
- SHANK – Antique Brown and 8″ long
- MOUTHPIECE – Mouthpiece’s vary from 5 1/4″ to 5 1/8″.
- ARROW – The shanks have silver arrows all the way down the shank to make this bit really stand out.
- CHOICES – Now you can choose between the mouthpiece and still have a beautiful show bit. Choose a mouthpiece that is best for you and your horse, and pick another mouthpiece that might work for your other horse.
- MEDIUM WEIGHT – These bits are a medium weight that helps encourage the horse to lower their head, yet not add more pressure than necessary.
6 In. mouth