- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Texan Saddle Pad© is a 100% Pressed Wool pad with a contoured spine, provides comfort and fit for the horses back. Wither cut-outs give a cooling pressure release. Leg cut out for closer contact and premium top grain wear leathers. Size: 32”x 32” x 1” and 32”x 32” x 3/4”
There is just nothing better than an all wool saddle pad. A true wool saddle pad will fit your horse better the day you put it on and it will only get better as it conforms to the shape of your horse’s back. The hollow natural fibers will wick away sweat and heat keeping your horse dryer and cooler. Whether you are a trail rider or professional trainer this Wool Saddle Pad will last for years. This is a high quality wool pad made of fine grey pressed wool that has a contoured spine and withers cut out with premium top grain wear leathers. Look for a more even sweat mark on your horses back when you use The Texan wool pad. Pressed wool felt is made via an intricate process often referred to as “wet processing”. Fibers are worked together by pressure, moisture and vibration. Pressed wool felt is soft to the touch but is extremely durable and will instantly contour to the natural shape of the horses back. Another reason people like wool is it is easy to clean. You can simple hose it off with cool water and then hang dry.
- Wool Saddle Pads Stays Snug on your horse’s back
- Used by Professional horsemen across the country.
- Self Contouring to shape of your horse’s back
- Wool is exceptionally Easy to Clean
- Wicks Away Sweat Fast
- Superior Cooling
- Use Less Cinch Compression
- Great Shock Absorption
- 3/4 inch or 1 inch thickness – Thickness is a personal preference. 1 inch is great for roping, sensitive back horses, trail riding or saddles that are a little wide. 3/4 is just a standard thickness.
1 Inch, 3/4 Inch